Strange dream the other night. My dream was that I woke up one morning and found the cb laying on the bed. Alas, when I woke up, that wasn't the case.
To a few questions and comments that I have received:
- Over the years I've worn a cb through airport security many times without any issues. I know that this has been the case at airports in Minneapolis, Denver, Atlanta and perhaps a few others.
- Why did you agree to get locked up between swim meets? I don't know that I have a real answer except that I'd been unlocked for an extended period of time and was missing it. Now I have a new Birdlocked and want to try it, 10 or 11 days is a good start with a new device.
- Is this the longest you have gone locked up? About 7 weeks, I've gone 6 a couple of times and a month a time or two more.
- Where did you meet your keyholder? On line. A local guy would be ideal, it just hasn't happened ... yet.
- How do you hide your CB during swim practice? I wear a drag suit which isn't all that tight against the body. Actually once I get in the water I'm not sure anyone would notice, it's while on the deck that someone might. I've gotten to the point that I'll take my suit off in the shower, most of the time I don't really care if someone sees it. If anyone has noticed, none has made any comments.
All for now.